Missing Contract? (Workspace issue)

Our De-Automated project is no longer appearing on my list of contracts on the Studio’s main screen. This contract was creating via Manifold Studio last year. Thank you!

DEAUT: 0xA9dB6EAf62e6D0c49E0fc11E8c3499539E1E03D9

looking into this for you

Hi!

Sorry for the issue, if you logged into your account now and click on your profile on the top right corner, you should be able to select workspace named “Test McGruber”. This is the actual workspace that deployed the contract. You should be able to use your contract now with that workspace.

Thank you! Indeed: It appears I accidentally deployed our project on the test account I created when first trying out the platform - any chance we can merge accounts and/or move a contract to another account associated with the same owner address?

Thank you again for the quick response!

Your account should now have both workspaces which you can switch between. These two workspaces use the same owner address so yes you can manage that contract in the same account now!

Thank you. Does the name of the workspace have any impact on what’s done or deployed? That was a silly placeholder name :)… that’s why I wondered about merging. It does seem I can rename in “Settings” but I’m getting “Error updating workspace name.”

Thanks again very much for quick response & awesome help!

hey there you should be able to edit the workspace name now!

1 Like