Airdrop Feature Broken?

Trying to airdrop on a deployed ERC1155 contract.

CSV uploads, but Airdrop button just shows a circle animation when clicked.

Happens on testnet and mainnet. Has happened on separate days, too.

Anyone else have this issue? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Can you take a screenshot of the circle animation and where it happens? Do you get to the point where the metamask transaction happens or is this before that point?

It stays like this with the circle next to Airdrop rotating in an animation.

No metamask interaction has happens and no MM prompt occurs.

Can you look in your error console and share any errors that may be showing up, and share the csv?

Sure thing.

The CSV was the snapshot i did through manifold plus two address i added manually.

I attached the screenshot from Chrome error console.

I’m unable to reproduce the issue. That last address in your screenshot isn’t a valid address, or it’s cut off. I’m seeing:
0x22E38662F88d65181ad16CB486CD1DB58D73431

which appears to be one character short.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and refreshing? Have you tried just choosing the snapshot without the two additional addresses, clicking airdrop and seeing if that works (reject the transaction if it does, just trying to isolate the issue).

There’s an 8 at the end - just hidden because it’s a different font.

I cleared my browser cache and tried to airdop to myself on test network, but no luck

Did you try without the two additional addresses? Please post the two additional addresses as well.

Can you send the CSV over to studio@manifold.xyz? Would love to investigate this a little further for you.

Hey!

Been away for a few weeks.

Just tried today with the Manifold CSV and the CSV with two extra addresses and both worked!

Thank you for your time and help.

Hey!

Just tried today with the Manifold CSV and the CSV with two extra addresses and both worked!

Thank you

1 Like

Got it - Amazing! Thanks for the update