Airdrop of 490 1155s fails

There might be a problem with the previous mint, please check your connection and refresh this page to try again

when using a manifold generated csv for current holders i get this error. i get past ar weave but when it comes to the last prompt i get the error above. ive delted the airdrop and created a new one at least twice now. just me? or user error. airdrop would be 490 tokens.

Hi, what’s the error? It doesn’t appear to show up.

the error i get is the first sentence of the thread, There might be a problem with the previous mint, please check your connection and refresh this page to try again

i have tried creating the same token numerous times.also did the whole check connection refresh. it uploads to ar weave and when it makes it to the wallet prompt (pay) it fails and gives me the message i put here.same as the first descrition i gave.

Hi!

Do you mind sharing your csv please? There might be invalid addresses in your list. I can double check for you

1 Like

so there is one addie in here that does not acceptt 1155 i remove it and still get the same error

any idea or input? seems like requests for help in this forum layout get buried lost and go unanswered

We are taking a look at this request, sorry for the wait will let you know what we find!

Hi! It looks like your airdrop list is too large to handle in one transaction (There is a gas limit per transaction on the Ethereum chain). I would suggest breaking this list in to half. Do the first airdrop with the first half on Studio, then do the other half on etherscan.
You can find instructions on how to airdrop on etherscan here:

Hopefully this helps!