$APE coin app delete

Do you have 2 wallets? Perhaps you are logged in with wrong wallet.

Just a reminder, if you switch wallets in MM that won’t work. You will need to switch wallets in MM and then log out and then back in!

Gallery may not be the best then, because it’s a custodial marketplace contract! Perhaps you can use opensea?

Yes, I do not like the custodial route actually. But first I need to figure out all the pros and cons for my particular use case and I am not there yet. I would love to speak to someone who can help me in the decision making process.

If you don’t like custodial route, would probably use opensea!

feel free to ask any questions you have here

And OpenSea I do not like to create projects there, because you do not see the name of your project in a wallet, that’s why I like to use Manifold, and I like to be the owner of the contract.
But for Editions I am starting to doubt if it’s the way to go, it seems too early for that in manifold for an elegant and affordable solution.

it seems geared more towards 1 image uploads and sales

I think perhaps you are conflating ERC-721 and Manifold?

ERC-721 tokens are not great for editions in my opinion. If you want an edition that’s cheap for you to set up, I would suggest using the Claims app. That way, the minters pay the gas, not you.

However, Claims does not support $APE. You can however, mint like, say 100 copies of an ERC-1155 token to yourself (pretty cheap for gas) and then list with the Ape Editions app.

Many options!

Yes, I know there are many options, I would just like to speak to someone who can help me take the right decision. The claims app lets you do 1 image at a time and then you have to move them all into another app to get them all on one page, it’s seems cumbersome and not an elegant solution. My images are part of a series, so I want to showcase them as such, just like you would make a collection of 1/1s. I would love to see an example of somebody using the claim page for multiple images

I see. Unfortunately this use case is not yet supported without custom dev work on your side!

It’s something people have been asking for but not something we’ve gotten around to solving yet.

I did it with the Claim pages individually and combined through the curate app, so it works well.
The only thing is being able to control how images are shown together.

https://www.curate.page/t/33

Woah this is awesome! Great work!

1 Like

Thank you, still a lot to wish for in terms of presentation, but I’ll go with what’s here now and bring good feedback on user experience. Feel free to mint one too! :pray:

where do i find ape editions app?

Hi, maybe post this as a separate question