Auction Listings Broken/ UNNAMED, how to fix?

Can someone please tell me how to unbreak my auction listings? They show up as “UNNAMED” Contract 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 without an image when you click on the link but show up on opensea and in the link when I post them on twitter. I have looked through the forum and cannot find a solid answer to my question and no additional information on Twitter where I posted for help or in discord. Please someone help?

Gm! The auction seems to appear for me - Is this still now showing up on your end?

1 Like

Does it show up as unnamed in your end or with full text description? Thank you for looking

It appears that #9 is now displaying on safari and chrome browser on my macbook but not #6 and they should be both be returned to my wallet from the custodial wallet. I am getting reports of visiblity but can see it clearly is not visible on my macbook so I am wondering if it’s a coding/browser compatibility issue. Thank you again for checking on your end-

Can you check again? It appears to be loading for me. Try clearing your browser cache.

Thank you so much! :grinning: