Bug of collection mint number

??? this action will create 16 more token to 2,000 supply??

still… DATA SYNC ISSUE my metada CSV works perfect.
what is the first step am i airdrop 160 first??? this action will add 160 more token to 2,000 supply???
I want to just update current 160 ASAP

BRAVO!!! thanks to amazing support i created 160 MORE!!!

THANKS TO AMAZING SUPPORT NOW SUPPLY 2160!!!

wow OF COURSE!!! AGAIN!!! NOT READ META DATA CONGRATZ!!!

I am humbled thanks to you, thank you very much!!!
A metadata transaction cannot take 16 hours!
This is not how you treat your customers who have problems! I’ve been trying for help for 16 hours!
You make money from this! And you won a lot too!
My project was ruined thanks to you!

go fuck your self scammer.

even scammer try to scam me :slight_smile: with scam support chat link but you are not help…

this scammer scared and remove the scam link.

You are NOT following instructions!!!

You just broke your collection. You were not supposed to airdrop again and it is now in an irrecoverable state.

The problem is that you did multiple things that you were not supposed to and broke the on-chain data.

1. You called the contract directly with the WRONG parameters when doing the first airdrop
  2. You did another 160 token airdrop which has broken the first 160 airdrop tokens.

This is NOT FIXABLE. You have just duplicated the 160 airdrop tokens. You have to either burn one set, or all the 320 tokens will be duplicated.

You are responsible for this! You can’t make me wait 20 hours just to give a stupid answer! I am your customer! You are making money from me! Give me a solution now! Will it be fixed if all airdrops are burned???

You can fix it IF you burn the latest set of airdrop tokens.

Also, we told you we are located in pacific time.

Are you able to burn the latest airdrop tokens?

IF I BRUN ALL OF AIRDROPS IT WILL BE WORK TRUE??? I WILL BURN ALL OF THEM AND MINT FROM Based Tycoon Kid Punks | Manifold

You just have to burn the latest airdrop tokens. The 160 you just airdropped.

give to me instruction how can i where can i burn all of them???

can you give to me true base scan cotract link???

Manifold Studio i must burn this160 airdrop

ALSO BEFORE MINT 160. It still wasn’t working and couldn’t read 160 CVS airdrop files. Can you give me a guarantee? Will everything be fine when I burn 160 grains??? By the way, wait 10 minutes for this PLEASE!

We will look at the configuration of the 160 csv tokens. Give us a moment to give you instructions on how to burn the tokens.

I waiting here i hope you will be here toooooo

You need to burn tokens 2001 - 2160.

Go here:
https://basescan.org/address/0xbebec4293e6820b22d65469455c6bf9847ef1aeb#writeProxyContract

And go to the burn function:

And burn each token. Are you able to do this?

how to type those tokens ids in here??

how can i do this multiple?