BUG: Unable to logout

I’m logged into Studio and need to switch to a different account, but I no longer have an option to logout. When I switch wallets in Metamask I get an error on the Studio page saying I’m connected with a different wallet and need to logout or switch, but again no option to do that.

Problem is the same in Chrome, Brave and ARC.

You need to click on your little avatar logo on the top right in studio and click disconnect. This should log you out.

That’s what I’m reporting the bug about - I don’t have a little avatar logo anymore.

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 6.06.13 PM

This is the same across all three browsers even after reset, restart and hard disconnect from metamask

Got it, let me check that out.

Would you mind opening up the console and seeing if any errors pop up?
example for chrome:

Also, if it’s time sensitive, you should be able to log out by clearing all your site data and cookies.

I’m seeing two errors. Weirdly it’s persisting after clearing data, it’s defaulting to my primary metamask account no matter what I have selected - and even when I don’t connect that, it tells me I’m connected with the wrong account.

Hi Sean,

Is there the avatar icon on the top right of the screen now after you clear site data and cookies?

Nope.
the problem seems to be Chrome exclusive, I’m seeing the same thing in Chrome, Brave and Arc (both chrome forks) but not in Firefox - that loads the avatar and allows logging out correctly.

Also this is without an extensions or adblocks running, Metamask is the only thing consistent across the 3 browsers.

Have you tried updating your metamask extension?

Yes, everything is up to date. Brave is a clean install from yesterday when I was trying to figure out what was going on.

Do you mind posting your entire console error logs when you go into studio please?

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 4.14.52 PM
Alos, if I force disconnect from my personal account and so I’m only connected with the business account, this is the error I see

Hi!

So sorry for the issue you are having, it should be fixed now. Could you check again please?

Fixed!! Thanks so much!