Burn Redeem Issue on Live claim - Issues with multi requirements

This should be fixed now! Try it one more time if ya can. If that doesn’t work, then I suggest editing the steps as you just outlined above 100% just to keep things moving for your collectors while we figure out the issue in the code on our end.

That fix will be live in about… 3 minutes.

I just updated it before you responded
The updated step 1 + step 2 worked! Thanks for your help man
Really appreciate it

1 Like

No problem at all! Happy to help dude. Appreciate the patience a ton.

Keep in mind that limitation I explained earlier. This will limit them so that on Step 2, they can only select one single token in the exact amount needed to redeem the amount surmised via step 1.

So just to walk you through this because it’s complicated:

• On step 1 I select four tokens from your contract.1 edition of 4 different tokens.
  • On step 2 I will be forced to burn 4 editions of ONE token. I cannot spread it between multiple tokens.

So if that bothers you, you’ll want your original (single step) configuration, and you’ll want to just re-test it with the patch I put out about 2 mins ago.

Cheers!

seems to work ( i reverted back to the original way and it lets me select any token) but the screen is now out of whack, Like the photo is the entire screen. Almost like its mobile mint but on laptop if that makes sense

it also give me the same error as above "cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push) and wont let me actually burn/redeem on my end

gosh, that is so weird. i can’t reproduce yet but i’m sure there must be a way!

let me ask a few questions to try and see what’s going on:

• desktop chrome?
  • what wallet(s) do you have installed?
  • what network(s) are you currently on in those wallets?

Oh what the heck, can suddenly reproduce. Fixing…

1 Like

its still enormous on my screen. Im using chrome, on a mac, metamask, ethereum network

1 Like

Patch incoming, give it about… 5-10 minutes to take hold.

Bless for that report.

1 Like

Looking good again on my end.

yup looks normal on mine too… gonna try to burn some tokens rn…

Lemme know if you still get that weird thing about push and undefined. That one I haven’t been able to recreate yet so it must still be out there…

hell yeah lets goooooooo

it will only let me redeem 6 at a time? is that normal

and same thing

wont let me redeem more than 6, and if I try to check out it gives the error I sent above

unsure, what happens when you tick just one token and push up the quantity past 6? in my testing i had only done 1-4 at a time.

Yeah wont let me try and redeem more than 6 but also wont let me burn any, just keeps reverting to that error

yeah the update i just made to try and support this just broke everything. sorry man, i have to undo this. you’ll have to just make it two steps for now and people can just come back to burn again to do diff combos.

this is a full on feature that we didnt know we had before and then regressed on.