"Cancel listing" option not available for editions

I used the ETH Editions app to mint a few pieces and now I’d like to get them back since the app is in maintenance mode for what seems to be an indefinite time.
When I go to the app, I don’t have the “cancel listing” option when I click the three dots on the right so the tokens are locked in a ManifoldGallery wallet.

I know I could still wait and leave them like that but I feel trapped in this abandoned app, and on top of that, I wanted to gift an edition to a friend and I can’t do that with the tokens locked away.

Is there any way I can recover them? Maybe I missed a detail and there’s an easy solution but I asked about the app a couple times in the Discord server and no one replied.

Thanks!

1 Like

I am having the exact same problem with the ASH Editions app, also in maintenance mode, tokens stuck in Manifold’s custodial wallet.

Thanks for bringing this up - We’re working on a solution to get the tokens back. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, don’t hesitate to hit me up if you need any infos to speed up the process!

Hey, I know you must all be submerged with new threads here but I just wanted to give you a heads up regarding the issue here.
I just got the email about the third party apps and how we had to cancel listings using them but I still don’t have access to the option.
I tried another browser and it’s still the same too

Hmmm - Thanks for bringing this up. Looking into this

1 Like

Option is now available, thanks! I’ll just wait for gas to lower a bit and cancel all listings

1 Like