Can't mint to old collections

If you’re running into issues, please provide the following in order for us to help:

• What is your wallet address: 0x68A3fDCceb95410C8D07594DD67Bc3752d7af8eA
  • What is your email address: 1@frankwilder.com
  • A summary of the issue: When I connect my wallet to after logging in via email it won’t allow me to mint from my existing collections. When I try to login with my wallet, it requests my email. The email that gets sent then tells me that someone else is trying to create a new account.
  • What are you trying to do: Mint from existing collections
  • What browser are you using: Brave
  • What wallet are you using: MetaMask/Ledger

Hello, is anyone around from the Manifold team to help?

hey frankwilder! we took a look at your account and it seems that you have ended up creating two accounts. i’m assuming you want to mint in the collections that you have created previously with the account that you access through your wallet address. here’s a self-serve solution to get you unblocked for now:

1. log into manifold studio using your email (1@frankwilder.com).
  2. click the top right menu, and click “Settings” (above the “Logout” option)
  3. in account settings, go to “Linked Email” and enter a different email that you own and follow the steps to link it.
  4. once that’s done, logout and sign into manifold studio using your wallet address.
  5. follow steps 2-3 and link the email you would like for the account (1@frankwilder.com).

please tell us if that worked, and if there’s any other issues that you run into!

Howdy,

I’ll try this. Thank you!

Any luck? Would love to mark jaxon’s answer as the solution if so! Thanks ahead of time frank.