Check your connection issue during mint

I’m a new user on the forum and cannot load attachments yet. My issue is that I’m not able to mint on mainnet right now and getting an error message that says,

“Something went wrong, please check your connection, make sure you are on the correct network (Goerli or Mainnet) and try again.”

I’ve checked im on mainnet, I’ve logged out of both metamask and manifold, I’ve cleared browser history, I’ve rebooted computer, I’m using chrome.

Someone in the discord mentioned they are experiencing the same thing. I have a video of my issue as well.

What wallets do you have installed? One of them may be causing an issue.

in my metamask I have a couple of hot wallets and a hardware wallet.

Connected is my mint wallet (hot)

just double checked and only my artist mint wallet is connected to any site right now.

Could you confirm if this is your hot wallet that is connected to manifold?
0xEe52B116157a7b38fA97eF9cD6F912Fcb3dBBF14

No other plugins or extensions? Can you quickly check your chrome extensions?

You should be able to upload attachments now.

I’m having the same issue when trying to mint an ERC-721 token. It gets stuck at the arweave upload stage and gives me this error code:

“Something went wrong, please check your connection, make sure you are on the correct network (Goerli or Mainnet) and try again.”

Could you guys try again and let me know if things work now please? We identified a bad push that caused the issues. Things should be resolved now

It worked! Thank you :slight_smile: