Color of minted NFTs not matching the tested images. Why the color and exposure change?

I cannot figure out why when I minted some nft editions, the images were different than those I tested with. The color and exposure changed. Can someone please help? Also, How do I change the artwork when I can figure this issue out. Are there certain settings with the image that would cause this, such as bit depth for photographs, i.e. 8bit vs 16. bit?

gm - Thanks for reaching out. Can you send some images/links so we can see what is affected?

https://studio.manifold.xyz/254662896/tokens

Rodeo Cowboy
Dont Fence Me In
Night Nude Light Painting

The tokens show as being fine, however, when viewed on platforms, the colors and exposure are washed out. I double checked files and they are all the same settings. I have attached the original files. I even tried updating the metadata after saving for one of the images, but it was still the same.

However, they show up looking like this:

I also noticed the name schema added an extra #1/5 on the end of the name and I can’t seem to delete it. Opensea has not updated but its been over 4 hours, maybe more. Looked at opensea metadata and it says its offchain. I’m so lost, I thought when minted, it becomes onchain?

Fixed it all. Went through and found a few issues from my end.