Contract not appearing when setting up gallery listing auction

wallet addy: 0xF8A8a11d4360bb920a649D94DBa54683175E64Dd
Chrome, Metamask

-Trying to set up a gallery listing, zero reserve auction using an artwork I minted the other day. The artwork contract is not appearing when being prompted to select contract after selecting auction listing type.

gm - Can you include a link to the token you’re referring to?

Let me know if this helps. Thanks

I love Vagabond, btw. nice pfp

I seem to be able to see the nft. Are you:

1. Logged in via 0xF8A8a11d4360bb920a649D94DBa54683175E64Dd
  2. Make sure this wallet is what is selected
  3. Choose mainnet as the network

Note that the gallery will only show tokens based on whatever address you’re currently switched to in your wallet, so perhaps you accidentally switched the wallet (if you’re using metamask).

Do you need to have the NFTs imported in the wallet for this to work? (I am only unable to try it as metamask freezes when I try to import NFTs created on Manifold. Very buggy morning, even sign-in won’t work).

I’m having the same issue as OP and can’t seem to resolve it. Any information appreciated.

(Yes, signed into the address that deployed the contract. Yes, that wallet is selected. Yes, mainnet is selected).

I’ll post more info (maybe in a separate topic) once I can sign-in (posted a topic just now with that separate issue).

Are you referring to listing tokens for sale on gallery?

You must have the Contracts imported in your Inventory for the Contracts and Tokens to show.

You can only list tokens which are part of your Inventory.

My contracts & tokens have always been both on-chain and also imported into manifold/in my inventory, that is definitely not the issue. Is there any other reason why “You haven’t setup any contracts yet. Deploy a contract to use this app!” would be appearing when trying to create a gallery listing?

Please start another bug report with screenshots of your inventory and gallery/app you are running into issues with so we can better assist you. This seems to be a different issue than what’s described above.

I’ll make a topic with the issues that I’m receiving on Mainnet (a bunch) and this issue that I’m experiencing on testnet. Bear with me, documenting, screenshots, etc.