Contracts seen in "inventory" but not shown "when create contract with existing contracts"

In order for our team to investigate a bug/errors, please provide the following:

• What is your wallet address?
    0x1D432F64767E40a9722EA670353181660183862E

• A summary of the issue
    Contracts seen in “inventory” but not shown “when create contract with existing contracts”

• What are you trying to do?
    case:

• I have several contracts,

• contracts that I made from my current wallet, and also contracts that I “transferred ownership” from my old wallet.
    -everything goes well before the UI and login with email update.
    -I want to mint new work.

• What is the actual outcome? Are you seeing any error messages?
    -Contracts and works seen in “inventory” but not shown “when create contract with existing contracts”
    -I also can’t add my current (newer) wallet in settings
    -image (screenshots) added

-I also can’t add my wallet in settings (there’s “wallet already linked” but there’s no wallet on list after that message)

Hey, what is your old wallet address?

We may have missed a few things during the migration. Please let us know and we will fix this so your old wallet’s contracts show up in the claim app :slight_smile:

0xDeC9B270bB5aAd2CB5fDe1c19d39704a274f2F35

Please log out and try logging in again and this will be corrected (it seems like your email was linked to your ‘old’ wallet).

Your ‘old contracts’ won’t be useable anymore, unless you login with your ‘old’ account (connected to wallet ‘0xDeC9B270bB5aAd2CB5fDe1c19d39704a274f2F35’).