Curate page publishing issue

gm

not sure why curate page is throwing an error when i tried to publish and update as shown in the screenshot below. thanks for the help in advance !

Thanks for the heads up - We can look into this. Are there any empty sections below this?

gm lyndo, thanks for taking a look -
there was no empty section below, and i just gave it a try again, attaching another screenshot showing the end of the scroll:

Got it - This is in your account with deployer.cadmonkey.eth?

correct !
and the curate page set up from a while ago is here:
https://www.curate.page/t/cadmonkey

FYI, to add some additional clues, my curate page changes are going through, but the curate pages themselves are totally weird at the moment. They are displaying stuff that shouldn’t even be getting displayed. The links are not being followed and it’s showing old media that isn’t even on arweave.

Hi! Do you mind trying again and let me know if it fixes please? Are you trying to update a specific field by chance?

gm don !

yea so there is only one field (/section) right now, and i was just hoping to add some works into it;
in the screenshot of the previous post, all 4 of the “gallery” pieces were already there, and i was testing adding a piece with a foundation link.
i just tested it out again, and the issue persists.

thanks for your help!