Error deploying contract

Hi, I’m trying to deploy a claim page but it keeps getting stuck when I try and publish.

DEPLOY CREATOR CONTRACT
Awaiting execution (2/4)Please review contract transaction
An unknown error occured. Please contact support by clicking on your profile on the top right corner.

Could you please advise?

Wallet (Metamask): 0x2AeCF9c222eA50Ec4006abAa3f60bD92A2a2553d

Chrome browser.

Thanks in advance,

gm! Can you take a screenshot of your console? Do you see anything popup from metamask?

gm Lyndo

Nothing happening from metamask

Have refreshed and tried many times

Can you take a screenshot with your console showing? Should look something like this(Instructions in the link above):

1 Like

Ah ok, got it:

Looks like some plugin on your browser is blocking one of the calls needed to deploy a contract.

Do you have any other plugins or wallets installed other than metamask?

Do you have coinbase wallet plugin installed?

Ok, this is a known issue if you have both coinbase wallet and metamask installed. Temporarily disable coinbase wallet and the issue should go away.

We’ve reached out to the coinbase team about this

1 Like

This worked! Thanks so much for your help :slight_smile:

No problem. Coinbase has confirmed they’re rolling out a fix in June 17th.

I have the same issue but do not have coinbase wallet.
I have been able to use the contracts in the past.
consle

Have you tried:

1. Disabling Coinbase extension if you have it
  2. Restarting your computer (not just the browser). Sometimes metamask gets into a bad state that can’t be resolved without a computer restart.

Greetings! I’m having the same problem as above, but I don’t have the Coinbase wallet installed.

Please share a screenshot of the error and have you tried disabling all other extensions and plugins?

Screen Shot 2024-08-25 at 6.34.48 PM

I haven’t tried disabling all of them yet and just disabled the ones that I don’t use.

Please start a new forum post with the information requested. It is not the same issue as above.

I’m having the same issue. Using chrome, metamask, no other wallet installed, no blocker from any extensions… I need to submit a claim page asap, can anyone help me pls? :frowning: