Error saving instance: Failed to create burn set data

Please note that all of our support will be handled on this forum. Beware of external links. Manifold employees will have a Manifold Team badge next to their name.

Before asking the Community for assistance, please search for existing topics before posting! This will help us escalate issues faster. To search, press :mag: on the top right of this page!

If you’re running into issues, please provide the following in order for us to help:

• What is your wallet address? 0xDF464B3759a515e2bfE348Ba66A081B139eA58C3
  • A summary of the issue…Trying to deploy a burn/redeem and getting this error message “Error saving instance: Failed to create burn set data”
  • What are you trying to do? set up a burn/redeem
  • A screenshot of the issue/error with the console. Instructions here:
    Manifold Docs
  • What browser are you using? Chrome
  • What wallet are you using? 0xDF464B3759a515e2bfE348Ba66A081B139eA58C3
1 Like

Hi Jhekub,

could you send a screenshot of the burn set you have configured? Also would be great if you could send a second screenshot of your console – outlined here

thanks,
David

The burn is set for 1 token ID 1 to be burned. I’ve done this a number of times exactly the same way and it has worked. For some reason it has stopped working and I get the “failed to create burn set data” error.

hey,

sorry for the issues. We pushed out a fix and I just tested it to make sure its working.

Can you refresh the page and try again?

1 Like

It is working now, thank you. Is there any way to upload multiple redemption media for a single burn page? This would be an incredibly useful feature.

I also get “Error saving instance: Failed to create burn set data”. I know there’re some issues with base at the moment but I’m not sure this has anything to do with this error.

I’m creating a new erc721 contract on base.

I’m setting up a burn rule for a base contract on zora. (0x3cb8d3538f472c99d7ab03e875961cdff9f5e673)

1 Like