Gallery app just shows blank white space

The Gallery App, when clicked, just shows me a blank white panel.
I already minted some contracts/tokens, but none of them are listed within in the gallery app, I just see a big white space.

1 Like

gm! Thanks for reaching out - We’re looking into this issue! Will keep you updated.

1 Like

Howdy! I just experienced this on my personal account, but was able to alleviate it by clearing my cache for the manifold website, as my browsers had cached something weird. Can you give that a quick go? Might not work but worth a try.

Is it still blank or do you see no listings? Can you share a screenshot because we cannot reproduce.

gm! If you refresh you should be able to see the Gallery app. Let me know if things are appearing as expected.

I am experiencing this same issue in regards to my deletion request. Just a blank white panel, and I’ve tried refreshing many times.

Can you take a screenshot of what you’re currently seeing?

Can you try to disable your browser cache and refresh the page - including a screenshot and steps below

1. Right click → click “Inspect”
  2. Find the “Network” tab up on the top & click that
  3. Find the “Disable Cache” checkbox and make sure it’s checked :white_check_mark:
  4. Refresh the page

That should fix it for you

2 Likes

Hi guys, I went to bed and woke up with 7(!) useful answers! Thanks. Clearing the cache was the solution. Thanks!

2 Likes