Gate issues for large files

I’m trying to use the token gate our final product is quite large 2.5 gig
When I try to upload it says to contact Agus
I will be doing these probably twice per month, so what solution do you suggest?

1. You could just say, "SURE, Upload it twice a month, we reset your limit.
  2. I could just host it elsewhere but could I still use your gate
  3. I could use a different gate service entirely
  4. Anybody hosting files like this? Where are you hosting your mp4 from?

thanks

Hey! :slight_smile:

Hmm… Unfortunately Orvylle is probably not the best for this use case. I’d recommend using something like https://tell.ie/ for this, I believe they support this.

Hey agus
THANKS!! That seems like it will work well for me

QUESTION:
I realize there are a million solutions but if I just want to serve an mp4 file as inexpensively as possible via the gate, what do you suggest. I’ve looked into a lot of different things but wondering what your advice is
thank you

Hey Hello!!! I´m trying to mint 300-600mb mp4 files and I can do it via Manifold Studio but they are not displayed in any platform because of the file size issues, not even in Manifold Gallery… Is there a way to increase the file size limit for display? Or do I need to setup my own claim page for large files? Thanks so much if anyone can guide me. Cryptofangs.

Take a look at what we did here Comedians Talk to NFT Stars - Episode #1
We use an under 100mb teaser mp4 which will be accepted by opensea etc
and then we use a token gate for them to pick up their full 5gb mp4 after mint
As per @aguspunk 's advice below, we tried using tell.ie as the gate and that was great, but it didn’t solve “where” to host the 2.5gb file which we have in a temporary file… we are looking for suggestions as to the cheapest way to do this, there is everything from Amazon AWS to Vimeo and everything in between. We are using something temporary currently.

Good news for you is that if your video is under 500mb, you can use the Orvylle gate that manifold has here as an app.

I suggest you do our free mint at the address above and you can see the whole process and it just costs gas. Mint open for 5 more days.

Hmm… Unfortunately Orvylle is probably not the best for this use case. I’d recommend using something like https://tell.ie/ for this, I believe they support this.

1 Like

Thank you blazo!!! will check your mint! so far I minted and used Manifold Gallery… for a 200mb file I had