Get Physical App - remove "burn token" step?

GM, I was setting up the claim page for a batch of physicals and was wondering if there was a way to modify the app a bit?

1. I’d like to remove the step (or make it optional) requiring that a token is burnt in order to claim a physical
  2. Is there any way to include a comment section for the buyer? I’m doing hoodies and gym bags with 3 different designs - a text form where the buyer must enter their size if ordering a hoodie would be great, or else I’d need to include a different claim for every size (S - XXX) for three separate hoodies

gm! Thanks for reaching out. Just to follow up:

1. You’re thinking for a collector to burn a token or simply claim a physical? Or you want a collector to burn a token OR pay for a claim?
  2. This is great feedback - Right now, it’s possible for you to click ‘has variations’ and that will allow you to input the different sizes.

thanks for the quick response!

1. Simply pay for a claim without burning anything. The idea here is a little different than token-gating, more-so providing a digital proof of purchase/provide an accompanying NFT. The draft is setup so the user can pay 0.042 eth and receive either a hoodie or gym bag with one of three custom prints on it, and then I would also airdrop the NFT with the chosen design to the wallet as well (will be 3 new designs minted into this collection).
  2. Sounds good! I may go that route - I was just hoping to avoid doing a total of 21 different variations since i’m offering various products and prints, but I’m cool with doing it that way if it’s the only current option