Get Physicals - Mint page question

Hey,

I’m currently exploring and weighing up the best options to sell my Art. I am going down the Phygital route and saw manifolds tweet about the GET-PHYSICAL pop-up shop.

Is it possible to create a GET-PHYSICAL mint page and host from my own website domain?

Thanks,
Pix

Hey Pix,

We’re currently working with interested artists to create GET-PHYSICAL pop up shops. Actually planning to feature a batch of new shops from indepedent artists for next week!

If you (or anyone reading) has interest feel free to reply back here, forum DM or go straight to the signup form if it’s something you have ready to go!

Right now we’ll be supporting burn-to-redeem (like the fvckrender print drop from last week!), and hold-to-redeem (classic “token gating” to be able to get or purchase a product). We can also support straight crypto sales for products and will be experimenting with a few artists for that.

As from hosting from your own domain, you’ll get a Manifold GET-PHYSICAL url that looks like this: RESPONSIBILITY// (you choose the slug). You can definitely use that and redirect to it however you’d like!

-Kmart

Ah yes the signup form i mentioned (if you are ready): GET-PHYSICAL Intake · NoteForms

1 Like

Hey Kmart,

Thank you for your response.

I currently have 6 phygital pieces ready to go and will be scanning more in over the next few days. I would be very interested to try out the GET-PHYSICAL straight crypto sales of my phygitals if at all possible!

I believe I signed up earlier today!

Look forward to hearing back from you,

Thanks,
Pix

1 Like

Awesome! What’s the title of your piece you submitted? Just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row as I’ll be reaching out for next steps to actually create the page via a studio app!

Also feel free to email me at kevin.metz@manifold.xyz

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you again for your response Kevin.

I have just submitted the form you have sent. The title of the collection submitted is ‘Above The Clouds’

look forward to your response,
Pix

1 Like

Got it! For next steps we’ll be in touch via email. Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Hi Kmart,
I am interested in creating a GET-PHYSICAL page. I have already completed the form, but I have not received a response yet. Is there anything else I can do to proceed with my request? My plan is to launch the drop in the first two weeks of February.

• alex

Hi Kmart,

Is this the final submission form? If I complete this form, will my product be online? Or is this a preliminary step, and will I need to proceed to the next stage? I am asking because I want to ensure I provide final images of the product and not draft versions.

Thank you in advance.

Hey buddy,
I also completed the form and was in talks via email about the GET-PHYSICAL page, however they cut contact with no explanation so I have no idea what is happening with this, kinda of disappointing to say the least.

hope you manage to get things sorted,
Pix

Hi Pix,

Ohhh!! Don’t tell me this, mate!! I was planning to make a drop in February… pffff. At least, I hope Kmart reads these and informs us about what’s going to happen.
Really thank you for your message, friend!

Hello Kmart,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inquire about the current status of ‘Get-Physical.’ Is the project still active, or has it been discontinued? I am exploring alternative solutions, but I value your input and would appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you, and I look forward to your response

1 Like

I’m interested in this project as well if it’s still alive. I just listed my first phygital art here in the gallery myself.

Here’s the gallery listing link: Cosmic Circuitry: A Teotihuacan Odyssey

and my website page showing the artwork that pairs with the 1/1 NFT in detail: Cosmic Circuitry: A Teotihuacan Odyssey - EXHALE ART GALLERY

Still have to link the listing to the website page, but didn’t want to miss out on this thread as I came across it.

Looking forward to hopefully all list somewhere to support each other in our creative journeys.

Cheers!

1 Like

gm! Thanks for reaching out! Super excited about the feedback we’ve gotten so far. Over the next little while, we’ll be working on Get Physicals to launch as a public app.

Will keep the community updated!

3 Likes

Hi Lyndo
Thank you for your prompt response. that’s fantastic news! Could you please provide an estimate for when the Get Physicals app will be available to the public? :hugs:

Don’t have an exact timeline but we’re working on it - The feedback and requests from the first drop was great so we’ll be making some improvements too! Do you have a specific drop in mind? If so what are you thinking in regards to timing?

1 Like

Hello Lyndo,

I’ve just finished a limited series of physical/digital artworks and I intend to launch the public drop for Physicals at least one week before NFT Paris (23-24 February). My plan is to release the Get Physical page for my collectors around the first week of February. Everything is set up and ready, except for the product photos and the final packaging. By next week, both the packaging and product photos will be completed.

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Lyndo,
Just started my new project which involves digital and physical artworks. It is an experimental drop and tbh i really need the app in order to proceed on the last phase.
Could you please inform me about the release date for the app?
In case you want to see what i am talking about the link is krkrkr.xyz - TTH"Anaskela". you will need a password, feel free to contact me via mail and i will share you the pass.

Thank you in advance

Hi Lyndo , Any news about the “get physical” project?

No updates on our end yet, we’re working on it with a few other features - We’ll make an announcement once the product is launched.

2 Likes