Getting credit card payments to work with crossmint

hi manifold forum,

I recently created two claim pages and set up crossmint to accept credit card payments with them. Both collection and project owner verification have been completed, and I’ve entered the crossmint collection id into the credit card payments section of the claim page more options tab. Do I now need to wait for manifold to update the claim pages to start accepting cc payments?

claim page 1: RARE LIQUID GENESIS COLLECTION MAGNUM | Manifold

claim page 2: RARE LIQUID GENESIS COLLECTION | Manifold

thanks,

curlytxjr

Crossmint currently only works with ETH claims only.

can I simply change the price of my claims to eth? I’m getting the following error when I try:

“An unknown error occured. Please contact support by clicking on your profile on the top right corner.”

I guess I should’ve clarified - did you mean crossmint currently only works with claims minted on ETH mainnet? Or claims on Base priced in ETH?

Only works on claims in base eth or eth.

You can’t change the currency of a claim. You would have to cancel and re-create.

thanks for the quick reply - is it possible to cancel the claim and re-create it using the existing page? or do I need to cancel the existing one and start from scratch?

Unfortunately you would have to cancel and recreate.

got it, thanks for your help

I got cc payments working on new claims pages priced in eth, and now have a follow up question - I haven’t been able to test cc payments, so is someone able to clarify what information I’ll receive when a user mints and pays via credit card?

Specifically, will I receive their email address either through manifold or crossmint?

No, you won’t get that information by default (crossmint does all that payment processing and information aggregation). They might be able to provide information, but you would have to check with them.

You’ll get ETH paid out to you per purchase, even if it’s paid by credit card.

thanks, just posted in the crossmint discord to check