How To Burn ERC-1155 Tokens - all unsold

I tried searching forum for the answer to this, but only see posts surrounding Burn-Redeem of ERC-1155 tokens.

I know there must be a way to do this. I have a few old ones that are unsold and would like to get rid of them. I thought there were instructions on how to do this at one point in the FAQ, but I could be wrong about that.

Would appreciate the help. Thanks!

gm! We are migrating our documentation over to our helpdesk - This might be the article you’re looking for:

I thought it was a different process for 1155 tokens. Also, I am trying to cancel gallery listings and nothing is working when I try to edit, its just a black page.

Can you take a screenshot of where you’re trying to list tokens and the error you’re getting? It would be helpful to have a screenshot of the console/screen at this stage.

Instructions:

When I go to the page to edit the listing, there is no option to cancel or unlist the tokens. The page only displays a message saying, “Congrats, your listing is finalized. View on Manifold Gallery.” There are no further options to manage or remove the listing. I have a bunch of these like this.

Once the listings are finalized in Gallery, they will have been returned to your wallet - Is that not the case?

This hasn’t changed from the previous version of studio - When you list something for sale in studio it’s sent to the Gallery contract which holds the token until the sale is complete and finalized or cancelled. There is no option to cancel to unlist because that has already been done or the token is sold/transferred.

accidentally deleted my previous post. was trying to edit it. thanks for the quick reply.

So how do I edit these? for example this one was listed, but the listing expired. so now it should be back in my wallet, but I am unable to edit it. An American Tale - Chris Arvan | Manifold

When I click edit, it just says “view on Manifold Gallery”

This does not seem to be working right. it was not sold or transferred. so why does it say finalized?

Got it, I see the confusion here. We’re still tweaking the landing page but you’ll need to filter out for Editions on the homepage - and there you will see the edit menu. Right now clicking into Gallery listing is like clicking into a sales page vs the token page.

got it. that works. I read through this page, but there is more you have to do for an ERX-1155, correct?

If I’m not mistaken you did have those instructions before somewhere. I’m pretty sure I remember them.

The fields are different from ERC 721 in the contract. this is what I see in the 1155 contract.

account
tokenids
amounts

bump…would like to get an answer to my last question. thanks

gm! I’m not sure I understand what your question is. Are you asking about what the token amounts mean? For ERC1155s - Because a token can have multiple owners/copies it’s possible for you to burn the amount you own.

Yes, I cannot find any instructions on how to do that. The Manifold “How do I burn a token?” page does not walk you through that and it is unclear what exactly to put in the fields I sent the screenshot of.

What is the “account (address)”? is that the contract address?

for tokenids and amounts are also unclear as to what to put in there.

You used to have instructions for this on the site, but now it is no longer there.