How To Burn ERC-1155 Tokens - all unsold

I tried searching forum for the answer to this, but only see posts surrounding Burn-Redeem of ERC-1155 tokens.

I know there must be a way to do this. I have a few old ones that are unsold and would like to get rid of them. I thought there were instructions on how to do this at one point in the FAQ, but I could be wrong about that.

Would appreciate the help. Thanks!

gm! We are migrating our documentation over to our helpdesk - This might be the article you’re looking for:

I thought it was a different process for 1155 tokens. Also, I am trying to cancel gallery listings and nothing is working when I try to edit, its just a black page.

Can you take a screenshot of where you’re trying to list tokens and the error you’re getting? It would be helpful to have a screenshot of the console/screen at this stage.

Instructions:

When I go to the page to edit the listing, there is no option to cancel or unlist the tokens. The page only displays a message saying, “Congrats, your listing is finalized. View on Manifold Gallery.” There are no further options to manage or remove the listing. I have a bunch of these like this.

Once the listings are finalized in Gallery, they will have been returned to your wallet - Is that not the case?