Introduce Yourself!

Hello, I’m Beam, a self taught digital artist.

1 Like

GM

I go by threepanelcrimes (although until my twitter account get’s unbanned it’s fak3panelcrimes on the bird app)

I am a comics and animation creator focusing mostly on collabs, narrative art and meme fuel.

Manifold is dope, wouldn’t do a drop without these tools now.

1 Like

Hi beautiful people!

I go by TheRightPrompt and I am a creator based in Barcelona. I produce all types of art pieces digitally and recently I’ve been getting busy with AI resources and prompt engineering.

I am here to build my brand, and share and learn from all of you.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hello everyone,
Hi, my name is Trong Le, and I’m a self-taught painter who works with digital art and physical painting. I’ve always had a deep love for art and creativity, and I started my journey as an artist by experimenting with different mediums and techniques. It’s my pleasure to be here with you.
https://twitter.com/TrongLeLegacy

1 Like

Hi, I am Emmages, a visual artist.

2 Likes

What’s up team! Nice moving from Discord over here. My name is Alimo. I’m a fine artist and digital creator. Love using Manifold and everything ya’ll have created.

I just added a new topic and would love any feedback. It’s related to image swapping on click using extensions.

https://forum.manifold.xyz/t/html-image-swap-on-click-for-coa/3447

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello to my friends and everyone else,
My name is Marc VanDermeer, aka VanDi.
I am a mixed-media digital artist, new to Manifold.

1 Like

Good morning everybody!

I’m Simone, your average italian boomer entering into NFT space.
Graduated in graphic design, I then worked for 12 years for a print shop, where we customized clothing for sports team and businesses.
Being unemployed after covid, I started messing around with crypto and NFTs.

I found out the incredible capabilities of AI, and I’m now using it as inspiration for my works.
I start from a raw AI image from which I get framing and composition right, then I go all in with vector art so I can change/add/remove stuff and colors.

These are some editions from my first collection “Tales from the Crypt0”!

3 Likes

Hi There, I am Sparky Nazaren a creator of NFTs I am new to Manifold Studio and this forum, I do not if you can help with the question below:
I am about to deploy a smart contract using an ERC 1155 token. I want to do an open end sale of a single nft for the same identical piece for multiple sales, where in the smart contract would I specify this? Do I need to do separate contracts for each sale. Please explain as much as you can as well what are the next manifold studio steps. Best regards to you and I appreciate your contribution to the claim page.

1 Like

Nice work Simone!! Very colorful and away from darkness!! Keep them flowing!!

1 Like

Hey Sparky thanj you fam, really appreciate!

1 Like

Hello, I am new and having issues minting on manifold bc my screen doesn’t have all the buttons for some reason although my wallet is connected. I don’t have the option on my screen to deploy, nor do I have the main net button. Thank you

Hi, I’m Aleph. I’m cofounder of Gandalf. Excited to join here and engage with everyone - particularly creators! Looking forward to playing around with various projects.

Hello everyone!

My name is Catalin. My artist name is Procreator. It’s more than a name tho, it’s a movement I’m building.

I believe we’re all creators in a way or another. We do create our own realities, and that makes us inherently artists.

I had an epiphany 8 months ago and I started drawing immediately. I haven’t skipped one day since.

Just launched my first edition 2 days ago.

I love Manga and Comic Books and I wanna build a style that includes elements from both mediums.

Really happy to have discovered Manifold, I think what they’re doing for creators is amazing and I wanna be a part of this as much as I can.

Best of luck with everything that you wanna accomplish!

2 Likes

Hi there! I have just signed up, and I wanted to say hello!
As an experienced artist and designer, I’m starting my journey in the NFT world.
Forgive my newbie questions.
Thank you all, and have a nice day :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone! I’m Buitrago, a visual artist and architect from Colombia. My art is based mostly in traditional acrylic paint, but also I do digital art. I also like to design and built architecture in the metaverse, so if you need to create a custom 3d Space DM me at @buitrago91 on twitter

2 Likes

GM from Seligenstadt, near Frankfurt/ Germany! Big fan of Richerd.eth (also hodl’ing the coffee cups!) since the very beginning and manifold is our go to spot since the closed version.

We work in three areas:
noomilicious.com → digital production of any kind (web2/3, animation in 2D/3D, DooH, ooH, Digital Display, etc.)
outercirc → consulting as an ext. DPO irt GDPR and doing Cybersecurity in tandem incl. Deep-/DarkWeb realtime monitoring
nft.love and https://noomilicious-goods.myshopify.com → our manifold token gated online shop with a bunch of different goods you’ll love

Happy to help in any of the above mentioned areas! And hook us up on twitter @byt3s01l

:pray:t5::purple_heart::metal:t6:
dolphi

Hello Good Evening Everyone ! My nickname is LuckyStar7 and I just came to the Community.
I wanted to share the experiences in the NFT Market and as I studied Art in the Academie of Art in Nürnberg I will create own NFT`s very soon ! I will start my journey as an artist with different mediums.
I am glad to be here with you !!!

1 Like

Hey all! I’m Tom, I’ve been building in the Ethereum community - first at Aztec Protocol and then Fei - and I’m now building a wallet; Dawn Wallet. It’s a mobile iOS Ethereum Wallet.

Very excited about helping users and creators use Ethereum from mobile!

1 Like

gm! I’m NMBR., software engineering student. I like to design in my free time.
Love the idea of 1/1 and open edition NFTs. Huge fan of generative art.
Haven’t made that many art, but this is my personal favorite, it is a html nft clock. It shows time based on your timezone. You can also find me on twitter @thenmbreth