Is there a way to upload traits (metadata) in an easier way

I use a lot of traits in my claims but writing them over and over is taking so much time, is there an easy way to put them in the NFTs, like maybe copy-pasting them before uploading them to arveawe? Or if there would be an option to select from the traits that are already minted in the collection? here are the traits that I use for every mint in the collection, I only need to change the values

“attributes”:[{“trait_type”:“3D”,“value”:“No”},{“trait_type”:“ARTIST”,“value”:“Ben Strauss”},{“trait_type”:“BONUS”,“value”:“Infinite 1/1 Generator”},{“trait_type”:“BOOST”,“value”:“Mood”},{“trait_type”:“CLOTHING”,“value”:“Patagonia Down Jacket”},{“trait_type”:“COLLAB”,“value”:“Yes”},{“trait_type”:“DHARMA”,“value”:“NGMI is NGMI”},{“trait_type”:“DRINK”,“value”:“Lava Flow Hawaiian”},{“trait_type”:“DYNAMIC”,“value”:“Yes”},{“trait_type”:“ELEMENT”,“value”:“Liquid Gold”},{“trait_type”:“FOOD”,“value”:“BBQ Pulled Jackfruit”},{“trait_type”:“GEAR”,“value”:“Optimism Goggles”},{“trait_type”:“GM”,“value”:“No”},{“trait_type”:“GRADIENT”,“value”:“No”},{“trait_type”:“HOME”,“value”:“Is Where You Make It”},{“trait_type”:“INTERACTIVE”,“value”:“Yes”},{“trait_type”:“ISSUANCE MONTH”,“value”:“2023/01”},{“trait_type”:“JEWEL”,“value”:“Jewel: Stage 1 diamond (carbonate)”},{“trait_type”:“Meme Name”,“value”:“WAGMI”},{“trait_type”:“MOVEMENT”,“value”:“Yes”},{“trait_type”:“MYSTERY”,“value”:“WWAMI?”},{“trait_type”:“OM”,“value”:“No”},{“trait_type”:“Palette”,“value”:“Color”},{“trait_type”:“Parent”,“value”:“Solstice”},{“trait_type”:“Pepe”,“value”:“No”},{“trait_type”:“Punk 6529”,“value”:“No”},{“trait_type”:“Secrets”,“value”:“Time Is The 4thD”},{“trait_type”:“Sibling”,“value”:“Pependulum”},{“trait_type”:“Style”,“value”:“Photography W/Digital Art”},{“trait_type”:“Summer”,“value”:“No”},{“trait_type”:“Superpower”,“value”:“Hopium”},{“trait_type”:“Tulip”,“value”:“No”},{“trait_type”:“Type”,“value”:“Card”},{“trait_type”:“Weapon”,“value”:“Pickaxe”},{“display_type”:“boost_percentage”,“trait_type”:“Points-Loki”,“value”:23},{“display_type”:“boost_percentage”,“trait_type”:“Points-Power”,“value”:53}

Hi this is great feedback, can totally see why it would be useful. Unfortunately a tool like this to upload metadata isn’t supported atm but we’ll definitely keep this feedback in mind.

sad to hear that its not possible, I hope you can add a feature like this soon, btw do you know if there is a way to do update them on etherscan or arweave?