Listing tokens for sale on multiple platforms

Hello,

I have a collection of art I’m looking to release and be listed on as many platforms as possible. I understand it is a no-no to mint multiple copies of the same underlying artwork and sell them as separate pieces. What I’m looking to do is mint a single copy of each token and have them visible on as many platforms as possible; so that when an NFT sells on one platform, it is taken down for sale on all platforms. <—I hope that makes sense the way I worded it.

I understand there are some platforms that are integrated (i.e I was told when you mint an NFT on Foundation.app it is also indexed and visible on Opensea), can anyone tell me exactly which platforms are integrated and in what specific ways (do they have to be minted on ETH rather than Base, which ones automatically index the tokens and which will have to be manually imported, etc.)?

Is there a best way to go about doing something like this? i.e Would I be better off starting on a minting platform like Manifold or Transient Labs and then manually importing them somehow to as many platforms as possible?

My other requisite is a description section that offers more than 1000 characters- Foundation is the only platform I have tried that has a character limit- so my question is if I mint on Manifold and the description contains more than 1000 characters, would the full description be visible on Foundation/ other platforms that may have a limit?

A related question is if the description section contains markdown syntax to add links, would those links be rendered properly everywhere the token is listed on? I understand Manifold supports markdown, if that token whose description contains embedded links gets indexed/listed on other platforms whose own minting process does not support markdown, would those links still work properly or just show up as plain text?

Thank you for any information you can provide. My apologies if this is supposed to be separate posts.