Location based minting with QR Code

Hey folks - wondering if someone might have an idea or suggestion on how to execute for a project I’m working on.

I’m looking to release an open edition next week for NFT.NYC and I’m creating an artwork thats set in a specific location in the city. I want to allow people who find that specific location the ability to mint an edition of the artwork via scanning a QR code. Seems simple enough to create a QR code that links to the drop page. However the catch here is I want to avoid the possibility of those physically present sending the drop page url to those who are not to keep minting exclusively available for people who visited the location.

Wondering if maybe theres a clever way to accomplish this with some Manifold studio tools I may not be aware of?

If not maybe there’s a hackier solution that comes to mind someone may be able to suggest? Perhaps the mint requires a password that is constantly changing that the QR code reveals, or some clever way to emebed the drop page into another website that masks the url or something.

Please let me know if you have any clever solutions for this situation that come to mind - location based minting could add a very fun new dimension to Manifold drops.

Thanks in advance!