Manifold extension, remix: 'Transaction has been reverted...' & registering

Hello all,
I am just starting to get to grips with manifold and extensions.
For this I took one of the extensions from the manifold documentation (see below) and wanted to add it to a manifold core contract. Unfortunately I run into a problem:
After deploying the extension in remix, when initializing (the extension has an init function which I run with the core contract as the core address), remix tells me that the transaction has been undone (‘The transaction has been reverted to the initial state’).

I deployed on testnet, deployed contract 0xcD6a42782d230D7c13A74ddec5dD140e55499Df9 ,
also, I tryed to register the extension first (before initializing it core contract on testnet 0x4720383323E00651bB8c4555989cc9389C77abc1) - same behaviour when running the initialization function.
Does anybody has any idea what the problem is?
I should be glad about any idea …
thanks a lot,
Frank

Here’s what I di in short:
-create a core contract
-deployed the extension code thru remix - ok
-run the function to set the two tokenUri required - ok
-(tryed) to registr the deployed extensioncontract (error in manifold studio: transaction failed, please try again later)
-(tryed) unregister the extension and register it - unregistration transaction ok, registration failed
-(tryed) to initialize the deployed extension by running the initialization- function - failed

Here’s the extension code from manifold documentation:
// SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT

pragma solidity ^0.8.0;

/// @author: manifold.xyz

import “@manifoldxyz/libraries-solidity/contracts/access/AdminControl.sol”;
import “@manifoldxyz/creator-core-solidity/contracts/core/IERC721CreatorCore.sol”;
import “@manifoldxyz/creator-core-solidity/contracts/extensions/ICreatorExtensionTokenURI.sol”;

import “@openzeppelin/contracts/utils/introspection/ERC165.sol”;

contract Tutorial is AdminControl, ICreatorExtensionTokenURI{
address private _core;
string private _firstURI;
string private _secondURI;

function initialize(address core) public adminRequired {
  _core = core;
  IERC721CreatorCore(_core).mintExtension(msg.sender);
}

function supportsInterface(bytes4 interfaceId) public view virtual override(AdminControl, IERC165) returns (bool) {
    return interfaceId == type(ICreatorExtensionTokenURI).interfaceId || AdminControl.supportsInterface(interfaceId) || super.supportsInterface(interfaceId);
}

function setURIs(string memory firstURI, string memory secondURI) public adminRequired {
  _firstURI = firstURI;
  _secondURI = secondURI;
}

function tokenURI(address core, uint256 tokenId) external view override returns (string memory) {
    require(core == _core, "Invalid token");
    if (block.timestamp % 2 == 0) {
      return _firstURI;
    } else {
      return _secondURI;
    }
}

}

I’m sorry, but please hold up with answering… in my first try, the deployment transaction got rejected (and I didn’t recognized it).
Now, registrationa and initialization works.
topic to be closed (trying to find out, how :wink: