Manifold now supports creation on Optimism Mainnet 🔴

cant seem to claim with ledger live, on the phone or PC. Connects ok, but when you click claim after connecting the pop up just flashes

Amazing stoked to hear! Stay Optimistic :slight_smile:

Apologies for your experience - definitely not expected but we’ll investigate to learn how this happened. The transaction was helpful to learn that the sent transaction ran out of gas but screenshots would be additionally helpful to run down the root cause of what caused that.

In the interim, I’ve sent over some ETH on Optimism to get you started! Stay Optimistic!
https://optimistic.etherscan.io/tx/0xe17bb4a861665e9b3576ff353783c1512a1f844656c606c1617793f8e3646ca7

Amazing. But it’s not really clear how the process is supposed to work.
I bought OP tokens on Binance and transferred them to my Metamask to Optimism chain.
I can’t buy anything with these tokens. This does not work.

Also I tried deploying my smart contract on the Manifold with OP - and that didn’t work either, saying I don’t have enough funds, but actually I have more than enough.

I also tried deploying a smart contract on a Manifold on the Ethereum mainnet - and that didn’t work either - saying that I don’t have enough funds, but I have more in my wallet than I need for the transaction.

Either the Manifold has some technical issues, or my metamask, or whatever.
I can’t figure out what’s wrong with deployment of contract and minting those promo NFTs on OP.

Can somebody step by step make a tutorial.

The most difficult part actually is to send OP tokens back from Metamask to Binance - its also doesnt work, so tokens just stack in my wallet I cant do nothing with them. and I cant to convert them in ETH to Mainnet/

Thats absolutely insane

Just deployed a 1/1 contract on Optimism for daily artworks! Before I mint, I’d like to know if you folks have deployed the Gallery contracts on Optimism, or if i should plan to either use claim pages or auction elsewhere. Would really appreciate an answer today if someone sees this, since I’m doing daily artworks :sweat_smile: Thanks for the great tools, yall are the best :pray:

gm! Gallery isn’t live yet(We’re working on it) but it’s possible to create a claim page for OP

2 Likes

gotcha, thanks a lot for the response

Hey Lyndo,

Yeah, having a gallery option would be great.

I wonder, is it easy to swap ETH from the Optimism chain back to Ethereum or even to Binance? I’m just curious if some NFTs will be sold, can I use that money on other chains or convert it to fiat currency?

So I found an answer:

For everyone who has a similar issue,
If you are buying ETH on Binance, for example, you need to send ETH to Metamask but choose the option for the Optimism chain, not the Ethereum chain. Then, you can use those ETH for gas when minting contracts.

However, if you buy OP tokens, they are governance tokens, which is a different thing, and it is not possible to use them for smart contracts on Manifold.

Hi guys, I’m trying to claim the Manifold-Optimism Creator NFT and should be eligable to mint but it says: “Sorry, there are no items for you to claim.”

It worked out fine now.