[May 14, 2024] Migration status updates!

May 15:
Data migration is complete! Your previously minted work should now be visible in Manifold Studio. If you’re missing anything, let us know and we’ll investigate.

May 14:
Migration is almost complete! Apart from Gallery listings, your previously minted work should now be visible in Manifold Studio. Gallery listings will be migrated shortly. If you’re missing anything let us know!

May 13:
An update on migration - all Claims should now be available on your homepage. If you’re not seeing your Claim, please let us know.

Previous:
Please note that Manifold Studio is currently still under migration. Instances created in the past like 1/1s, Claims, Frames and Burns will show up through out the day.

We expect to finish this process by end of the day today. Once the migration is complete, your mainnet tokens will be visible on your homepage!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Page is looking good already.

Hi, any chance you could help/clarify.
I had a sale today. But in the revamped manifold studio I cannot find the contract in the contract list. The funds for the bid (now finished auction) sit in the manifold wallet. But I haven’t received them yet. I cannot fine a settle option on the new site. Can you help?
Basically, has that got something to do with the migration?
Thanks

what about drafts? will they be migrated or no

The tokens are still only partially displayed on the home page.

also the ‘hide contract’ option doesn’t work

Will you be adding an option to migrate contracts to Base Network as well? Seems like a good occasion.

Appreciate the update. It’s been a few days - how is everything going?

gm! Thank you so much for the responses everyone - It’s been helpful to capture the feedback. With migration, all Claims should now be available on your homepage. If you’re not seeing your Claim, please let us know.

Data migration is complete! Your previously minted work should now be visible in Manifold Studio. If you’re missing anything, let us know and we’ll investigate.

1 Like