Migrate a ThirdWeb project to Base

Hello - I am debating duplicating a thirdweb contract on Base. I know there was a migration option earlier in the year, but there were token considerations as ThirdWeb starts at 0 and Manifold starts at 1. I do want to migrate the project over to Base, and Im happy to simply replicate the project, upload the artwork, and airdrop. There are a total of 3400 tokens in the project. I see on the Manifold series contract, I can do a CSV of 200. Is there a way to do all 3400 tokens, with metadata, and a new upload to Arweave? Of am I going about this the wrong way?

Gm! Thanks for reaching out - Will need to know a bit more about what you’re looking to do before providing a suggestion. How are you thinking to distribute the tokens? What are you thinking to do with the legacy tokens?

Thanks a great question; My assumptions were as follows, but I’m open to suggestions.
My thought was that after replicating the project on Base, we would mint the entire project to the project wallet, and then airdrop the new Base 721’s to the same wallets as before.
Regarding the legacy tokens, I’m not really sure what we can do? I know we need to lock the Thirdweb contract, which renders the legacy tokens frozen - and It’s not like we’ll be able to burn the tokens that were distributed already. But one idea was to update the Art, and simply describe in the updated image that the project has been migrated to base.

Hi there - any thoughts on the best way for us to use Studio for this?