Modifying Allowlist on Claim Page

Hey guys!

Can i modify an allowlist on claim app when already live and already minted some? As in deleting some addresses that won’t mint and adding new ones or that would mess things up?.

If the answer is “yes, you can”, should I delete the addresses that already minted when uploading a new one so they won’t mint more tokens?

Thanks!

1 Like

Since people have already minted, you have to add carefully.

If it’s purely additive changes, only add new rows. Do not change any of the previous quantities or addresses. Add new rows even if they’re duplicate addresses.

If you want disallow previous addresses, change their addresses to 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Do not change the quantities.

Example, given csv:

0x1,1
0x2,1

You want to add 1 for 0x3.

0x1,1
0x2,1
0x3,1

You want to add another mint for 0x1 (do not change 0x1 quantity to 2; add new row)

0x1,1
0x2,1
0x3,1
0x1,1

You want to remove 0x2 (do not change quantity to 0)

0x1,1
0x0,1
0x3,1
0x1,1

I’ve omitted full addresses here of course.

And ya, I know this is awkward. It’s being redone in the coming weeks and won’t need to do any of this.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the detailed answer man! Highly appreciate it! You guys are the best.

The process would be first deleting the uploaded csv and then adding the updated one, right?

1 Like

Yes, exactly. No prob.

2 Likes

Hi. Jumping in on this fire topic.
So the answer is - we can click on “remove the audience” and then download the new csv file? Is this correct?
Also - Can we download new csv with the list that doesn’t repeat addresses from the first one? Or the addresses in the second one MUST repeat + new added.

Another important question, is it possible to gate a quantity of tokens open to each allowlist.
Example. 30/100 open to a list 1, then change list and open 15/100.

Would really appreciate if you could answer as soon as you see this. Thanks in advance.