New contract; how can I add the operator filter to it?

Have a new contract and don’t see the operator filter function; how can I add it? Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

It should be under the settings of your contract. If you don’t see it, can you share a screenshot of what you see?

I realized it may be me being impatient… the mint is still currently running. Do you think that could affect it showing/not showing?

Share the contract address please, I think you already enabled it.

Here it is: 0xef5baa46f76653c90defaeb558d39afad73845e2

I enabled on another collection, though have not seen the option to on this one yet. Thanks!!

Oh, you don’t need the operator filterer anymore.

OpenSea still unfortunately needs it enabled or there is is still optional royalties. Is there any way to manually add it?

Could you share with me the link to opensea on the image above please?

Sure! Thanks for having a look. :slight_smile: https://opensea.io/collection/dwx

Do you mind sharing with me the contract address of the other collection that you enabled operator filter also please?

Here it is! Thanks. https://opensea.io/collection/dylan-wade-editions

Could you tell me what does it say when you go to “Edit Collection” and then “Earnings” on your opensea dashboard?

It tells me the operator filter is on essentially, wheras the other says it’s optional.

I would suggest bringing this question to Opensea support. I believe (but don’t quote me on this), on newer collection, they are making royalties optional regardless if you have operator filter on or not. But I would confirm and double check with the opensea team

Understood, will do. :slight_smile: If you have any ideas how how to even add the operator filter that’d be great though!

You should be able to see the operator filter now! Let me know if you see it

Wow!! How’d you manage that? Thank you SO much. :slight_smile:

I would also like to add the operator filter to my contract and tokens in Opensea. Right not they are listed but it says optional. I read the learn more link and didn’t really understand what I needed to do… can you give me some guidance?