Opensea royalty - need to delete/burn collection and start over

Wallet: 0xE7a78f5bF6C0B6543DC1bd298225d8031153846C

First off, let me say that I’m not a developer. But I was tasked with uploading our artists NFT collection to the blockchain. We selected manifold and yesterday, after spending many hours researching and watching manifold 101 videos I finally uploading our NFT collection. Only after the collection was minted did I discover that Creator Fees/Royalties are not supporting on the manifold smart contract!

Not hard to understand how I missed it since the manifold UI implies that opens royalties are supported.

This is incredibly disappointing and frustrating. The artist is pissed and I need to fix it.

I’m trying to figure a way to remove the collection or make in not visible so that it no longer appears on opensea. This is what I’m thinking of doing and would appreciate any feedback. Will it work?

Step One: update the base URI to point at something other than the metadata, to some gibberish

Next step is to get rid of the artwork
Question: Is there a way to modify the artwork on Arweave?

Otherwise the the only other option that I can think of is to burn the tokens via the manifold burn function.

Will this work? Is there a better way?

gm - Thanks for reaching out, I’m sorry to hear about the issues you’re running into. A thread on what is happening and where things stand with Manifold and Opensea Royalties, this will help clarify things:

As far as next steps, both options you mentioned will work. You can replace the artwork and update the metadata or you can burn the token.

Hey! I created my collection (and minted it) thinking the open edition claim page came after. I didn’t realize there’s a claim app. How do I burn the editions I minted so I can start over?