Regarding the metadata: the media isn't updating in the token view, and a display error is occurring on the listing page

Good morning Sir ! Help me please :

My wallet :

0xf95a1720b84daffd54a3fc088b948f5ed96255fa

Bug metadata :
Regarding the metadata: the media isn’t updating in the token view, and a display error is occurring on the listing page.

I replaced the MP4 media with an image, but the error persists on the specific Manifold page, and the MP4 still appears there.

The display is correct in Studio and on OpenSea. I would like it to display correctly on Manifold as well.

I need:
to view the correct PNG, not the old MP4.

Thank you Sir :folded_hands:

Thank you for reporting. We are taking a look into this.

1 Like

The problem should be fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.