Request a partnership with Manifold

Gm!

I’m looking for a partnership with Manifold for our project.

We have a pfp project with 1,111 item that we released last year on Opensea.

We regret that, and looking to have the project own contract.
Here is a brief about our project:

Raccoons In Custody (RIC) is a pfp project with a special content about crimes, charges and law. We had a massive research on crimes and found too many unfair cases. Our project is like a bitter sugar. Fun and remonstrance at the same time.

What we have and what we need:

1- Total supply: 1,111 items
2- We listed it on Opensea and already sold three items. So we need to airdrop those particular items to their collectors. They already agreed to burn previous items.
3- The items are manually combined and we don’t have any json file. We just have an Excel file from possibly 19 properties. We need to convert the Excel file to Json.
4- We have a website that we don’t know if we can use it or we need another domain.
5- After selling out, we are going to collect stories from collectors. Each story comes to a conclusion by the verdict that the forth collector (or one’s after) may come up with.
6- The original jpg of each item will change after the case concluded by adding an “Exonerated” or “Found guilty” stamp on them.
7- The stories will minted like Sth like Deca’s Etch and airdrop to the collectors (The editions depends on the story tellers numbers for each item).
8- We are going to make a short animation from a part of each story which we consider it a separate project.
Here is the project Twitter handle: @RIC_1111

And the website:
https://delusionanima.com/raccoons-in-custody/

My Twitter handle: @DelusionAnima
Please let me know what do you think.

Regards,
DelusionAnima