Rules not updating

Hello-
I updated the end date for my claim page to be Jan 21, there was a notification saying that it was updated, but I don’t see the updated end date on the claim page (shows ending in 6 days - have tried incognito window as well).

My address is 0xa58c598a2cc0235bec70e04adfdd29cf5869a6da

I just did the same thing. Changed the claim end date, signed a transaction to make the change, paid the gas for the tx, and nothing has changed on the claim.

My address: 0x89e12425d3eDD174baB9A8677D3bcA8b7F34f1AB

kind of the same here. I got the message ‘rules updated’ but they didn’t. no blockchain tx either. it does store changes, they just don’t reflect on claim page

1 Like

Can you send a link to the claim page and the parameters you’re looking to have changed but did not?

Can you send a link to the claim page and the parameters you’re looking to have changed but did not?

Hi Lyndo,
I meant to come back here and update this topic. My claim page DID end up updating. It just took a little while, maybe 1-2 hours, but I’m not too sure. I guess I’m just so used to things happening at blockchain speed, that when it didn’t update immediately, I thought it wasn’t going to.

Anyway, here is the claim page: It's 5:00 Somewhere!

THank you for your help.