Shopify Merch Bridge support for delegated wallets

Hello - testing the use of a delegated wallet to purchase an item from a Shopify store using the Merch Bridge. The collection being used to provide the discount is an 1155. The snapshot feature is in use. The delegation is in place via warm.xyz. The delegation is not detected by the Merch Bridge. When downloading a csv of the snapshot I can see the wallet that holds the asset on the snapshot as opposed to the wallet it has been delegated to. How can I get the delegation to work?

MetaMask wallet, chrome browser.

Thanks for reaching out - Can we get the wallet address you’re testing with as well as a link to the Claim page? Can investigate this for you.

Thanks for the reply. I would prefer not to post that information in a public forum at this time. Is there another way to communicate?

Can you tell me if there is support for delegation via warm.xyz?

Following up with this - If the discount uses a filter that requires a snapshot at a specific point in time, delegate wallets are not currently supported.

I’m not sure I understand, can you please clarify?

It would be helpful to know if you support warm.xyz for delegation on the Shopify Merch Bridge or if you only support delegate.xyz.