Some confusion with signing in

Wallet address: 0xf7008F7d415F04e74bB2460dEB800608Aa991C1c

Hi there I am having some issues signing into my manifold studio account after quite some time, a lot of changes have happened since. But when I go to log in it has now asked me to sign in via wallet or email. I tried my wallet first and it told me to add an email address to verify.

I put in an email and I got an email back saying “It looks like someone is trying to create an account on Manifold with this email. If this was you then try logging in instead of creating a new account”

This keeps looping and doing the same thing. So I tried to log in using my email, and that seemed to work, but when I go to connect my wallet it says it’s already linked. This is so confusing. Any help appreciated.

Thank you

gm! Thanks for reaching out - Can you email us with the email address you’re looking to be connected to studio@manifold.xyz with?

Thanks for getting back to me, will do, thanks!

What email do I send it to?

This one!
studio@manifold.xyz

Basically what is happening is that an account was created with your wallet, and a new account was created with an email. After you sign in with your wallet, is there an alternative email you can use to link to the original wallet?