Strategies for differentiating between multiple editions of Token

Hello. I’m interested in creating 34 unique NFTs, each with 50 editions (copies) that can be differentiated. The cost of using the ERC-721 standard seems to be too high. I’m considering using the ERC-1155 Multi-Token standard instead, but I’m not sure if it’s possible to differentiate between different copies of the same NFT using this standard.

Can anyone provide guidance on the best way to achieve this? Specifically, I’m wondering if there is a way to get an identifier of each copy, such as a unique edition number. Also it would be nice to know if can I add this ID to a hidden property. Thank you!

gm! Unfortunately for the 1155’s there isn’t a way to add a unique identifier to each of the 50 tokens, this is the nature of this type of token. Are you thinking to pre-mint all of these tokens? Potentially you could create claim pages and this way it’s the collector that pays for the gas to mint these tokens.

Thank you Lyndo for the helpful information and suggestion to use claim pages. To clarify, I plan to link each of the 50 NFT copies with a physical card that also holds the same unique identifier and a shared URL to a interactive music player experience. However, I have a question regarding the use of claim pages. Would it allow me to know the unique identifier and set a shared URL in advance before the tokens are minted, so that I can include this information on the physical cards?

I would appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to achieve this. Thank you again for your help!