Hi I’m trying to do my monthly full moon airdrop and I’ve noticed increasingly I’ve been getting rate limited exceeded errors when trying to push the transaction to my wallet and also after the transaction has gone through it won’t update on manifold end it has even though it shows in my wallet.
I have 3k+ tokens to airdrop every month and I started this years ago on tezos, and a year ago on base. I have brought this up before, and don’t even want to be here on the forum to have to report anything, but it would be great if this airdrop feature to worked baseline, and work easier, cause it’s the main reason I use manifold.
You removed the snapshot tool which I had to build a new one with grok, but I’m unable to figure out how to build the airdrop tool myself so I don’t even have to bother with your service, even though I figured out the airdrop tool on tezos super easy.
Thanks~! I won’t be checking this and just hope next month it works better!
Please beware of external links. Support will only be handled on this forum.![]()
Manifold employees will have a Manifold Team badge next to their name.
Please update the title and description of the issue. In order for our team to investigate a bug/errors, please provide the following:
- What is your wallet address?
- A summary of the issue
- What are you trying to do?
- What is the actual outcome? Are you seeing any error messages?
- A screenshot of the issue/error with the console.
Instructions here: Manifold Help Center - What browser are you using?
- What wallet are you using?
— Current page —
— Browser Details —
{
"userAgent": "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/153.0.0.0 Safari/537.36",
"screenResolution": "1920x1080",
"windowSize": "1920x911",
"isMetamask": true,
"isRainbow": true,
"isCoinbaseWallet": false,
"isLedgerConnect": false,
"isBitski": false,
"isDawn": false
}
