Studio Manifold login issues

Hello,

I’m in need of help as it’s been a few months since I logged into my studio.manifold.xyz portal as my laptop crashed and died and signing in the other day, I used my secondary email in my account by accident after connecting my wallet to login and it now shows a portal with zero tokens/smart contracts in it.

I tried to logout and use my primary email but now my wallet address is attached to the secondary one when logging in and I can’t get back to my content.

I need help accessing my original portal as my main NFT is there

Can I please get an admin to assist me as I can’t find direct help on the main site.

thanks for your time and help,
Aaron

Please note that all of our support will be handled on this forum. Beware of external links. Manifold employees will have a Manifold Team badge next to their name.

Before asking the Community for assistance, please search for existing topics before posting! This will help us escalate issues faster. To search, press :mag: on the top right of this page!

If you’re running into issues, please provide the following in order for us to help:

• What is your wallet address?
  • A summary of the issue
  • What are you trying to do?
  • A screenshot of the issue/error with the console. Instructions here:
    Manifold Docs
  • What browser are you using?
  • What wallet are you using?

@lyndo or any admin able to help me here please? Still can’t log into my account to see my contents. It just shows nothing.

cheers

gm! Thanks for reaching out - Just want to clarify a few things to get started. This is for your wallet that ends in ffac?

Want to confirm the tokens you’re referring to - Can you provide a link?

Hey buddy,

I figured out the glitch. My hardware wallet had disconnected from my MM so the account was connecting to the wrong wallet address. Duh, my bad. Really apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your reply.

I’ll get back to work on some new collections now.
Wishing you a great week!

cheers,
Aaron