Trying to mint a p5.js html file. Please help

Hello,
I am trying to mint a p5.js html file on opensea testnet and cannot get this to work. My IPFS works fine but when I mint the token and check opensea, the token displays for a split second then gives me a blank token. I have followed all the directions of minting a html file on this page including the animation_url and animation_details
docs.manifold.xyz/v/manifold-studio/tutorials/minting-html-pages

I also checked the browser console and see these error messages:

ContentDispatcherService: no listeners for an event TAB_STATE__GET_NAVIGATION_METHOD
19Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because ‘unsafe-eval’ is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: “script-src ‘strict-dynamic’ https: ‘unsafe-inline’ ‘nonce-hq6Oc4gz8mX5mVtEYoYUmg==’”.

Does anyone have a clue on how to fix this? It is just a simple html game

What do you mean a p5js html? I just put the entire js script into the html file. Everything worked on first try.

1 Like

So the p5.js script on editor.p5js.org has 4 different files when downloading:

index.html
sketch.js
p5.js
style.css

My script for the game is located in the sketch.js and my index.html has the sketch.js pointed to it like this:
< script src=“sketch.js”>
I uploaded all 4 files into nftup and pinata and the ipfs works but after deploying on opensea testnet, it doesnt. I dont understand what i am doing wrong. Should I put all the information from the sketch.js and style.css into the index.html? Just some simple guidance would be much appreciated!

Hey there. Are you still having this issue? Some iframes can block js from running. Can you send a link here to the token?

1 Like

Hey I have an Issue with that. Doesn’t work on OpenSea but works on Manifold and Rariable.
Can you help me please P5.js HTML. Problem with Opensea