Unable to connect to Studio because email verification 6-digit code not sent

Trying to connect to Studio with my wallet.
I’ve been asked for the first time to add an email address. I cannot skip this step.
After entering my email address I receive no 6-digit code. I’ve checked the spam folder, have waited 10 minutes and have asked for a resend. Without that I cannot connect and I cannot mint…

Could you try using a different email address?

Looks like your email provider has marked our domain as spam and we’re unable to deliver emails to you.

Manifold Studio now requires emails as a recovery mechanism for your account security.

It worked with a different one which is strange because they both use the same email server provider. But now how can I change to the right email address?

You can change your email in your profile settings in Manifold Studio here: Manifold Studio

You’ll still need to be able to verify that your email is reachable by our servers, so you may want to check your blocked email settings and unblock Manifold if you did so in the past. If you’re using Gmail see this: I accidentally blocked an email address how can I unblock. I need this resolved ASAP! - Gmail Community