Unable to publish updates to a new token

Wallet address: 0xE73E3Dd1e2d81B9E0101E449a3a3aA839fbc4615 Schmryptomint.eth
Google Chrome
Metamask

When attempting to update the image and properties of a recently minted token (https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x290c6b0080d506281e4e0969abefaa2b2c0a497a/5) I’m receiving two error messages.

The first:
“Data Sync Issue
Looks like you have unpublished changes. Please publish to commit them”
Appears in a blue box at the top of the page.

The second:
“Error Saving and Publishing: Missing published data for instance. Is the instance published?”
Appears in red text in the bottom bar.

gm! Thanks for the heads up! Screenshots are super helpful - We’re currently investigating this issue, will keep you posted!

Thanks so much! Please let me know if there’s any more data I could provide that might be useful, would love to get this updated and on the market soon.

gm! This should be resolved - Let me know if you’re still running into issues!

Thanks! It acted like it was going to work for a moment, and showed a progress bar for ‘Uploading Media’, but then reverted to the same error message and now throws it up immediately. Checked on marketplaces and the token has not updated.

Ok - Thanks for the heads up. Investigating…

Taking a look right now! Will ping back when i have updates on the technical side Schmrypto

Also big thank you for the screenshots and detailed report. So helpful, will save me a bunch of time figuring this out.

Found the issue! Figuring out the best solve then putting out a release. Will ping once more when you’re clear for takeoff.

Fixed! Go triple your data is correct for your mints and then give it a rip!

Perfect, working now, thanks so much!