WARNING: Try this at your own risk. If you do this incorrectly, you will have to do another transaction to correct the data.
Note: This is only possible after your Claim/BurnRedeem ends. You must know the total number of tokens.
- Create metadata files for each NFT, numbered 1-N (where N is the total number of tokens).
You can start with the existing NFT’s metadata file as a template.
The files MUST be just number 1-N. No extension
- Upload these to either IPFS or Arweave.
Test out your files to make sure they’re fine by verifying the json and checking the metadata is different for each ID
https://ipfs.io/<IPFS_PATH>/1 https://ipfs.io/<IPFS_PATH>/2 ...
https://arweave.net/<TRANSACTION_HASH>/1 https://arweave.net/<TRANSACTION_HASH>/2 ...
- Open up your claim or burn/redeem.
- Open up the browser ‘Developer Console’ → Network Tab
- Refresh the page and look for the api call to https://apps.api.manifoldxyz.dev you will see something like this:
- double click to open that, it will give your your instance information. You are looking for:
- id, creatorContractAddress and extensionAddress
Go to etherscan.io and enter the extensionAddress from step 3. Click on ‘Code’, then ‘Write Contract’
Click ‘Connect to Web3’, make sure it turns green. You may have to click it twice.
Go to updateTokenURIParams
You will want to enter the following values:
creatorContractAddress: from step3 instanceId/claimIndex/index: the id from step3 storageProtocol: 2 for Arweave, 3 for IPFS identical: false location: for arweave, it's simply the transaction hash (DO NOT include https://arweave.net/) for IPFS, it's the ipfs base path (do not have a trailing slash)
Click Write and approve the transaction