Updating claim page logo

Hello,

I’ve tried many times to get my logo into claim page. Now I have moved it to Arweave, but it is still throwing an error. (see screenshot)

The claim page had expired. I extended the timeline and pasted in the new url to logo.

Still throwing error. Why? Thanks.

gm! Does this happen for any images you upload or just this one? Also - Can you provide the wallet address you use for Studio?

This is the logo for my claim page. I can not get it to load.

Wallet:
0x48C127FE476dbbC7BDD2EA73C8CEA4c6781DE699

Sorry - What I’m asking is, are you unable to proceed with any type of image?

I’m glad you asked if I am unable to proceed with any type of image.

The answer is yes

I updated Token 1 last week and it has never loaded
I’ve tried loading the claim page log and fail.

MM wallet in Chrome
0x48C127FE476dbbC7BDD2EA73C8CEA4c6781DE699

Errors Token 1
Claim Page for “Free” Street Racer

Got it - Can you email the image over to studio@manifold.xyz

emailing my logo today. I have tried other sources. Reluctant to store logo on Google drive.

Please confirm receipt.

Got it - Investigating!!

problem resolved. Now you can update your claim with the Arweave link. Thank you!

I was able to insert the logo, but Manifold still throws “error Saving and Publishing:invalid url”.

The url opens in a public folder hosted on ArDrive. This requires a Download on the part of Manifold. I guess this is causing the error. It happens on Adobe and Apple iCloud. What to do? Can Manifold store the logo?

There must be another way. The logo link in the attached screenshot is valid.

Thanks

Can you send the link you’re posting? I’m able to upload a logo properly on my side and having an issue recreating.

Hi, if you are using ArDrive, instead of click Share, please click Preview, it will open a new tab on your browser, please use that link for your logo. The link when you click share is just the link to view the image, it not actually where the image is stored.