Warpcast and Frames update

• What is your wallet address?
    0x48C127FE476dbbC7BDD2EA73C8CEA4c6781DE699

• A summary of the issue
    WARPCAST announcement 10-10-24 regarding FRAME rendering (see attached screenshot)

• What are you trying to do?
    I am trying to render a Manifold Mint as full frame with original aspect ratio. Currently, if I mint a vertical image on the BASE network, the Manifold frame on Warpcast appears as a horizontal.
    Today, dwr.eth posted on Warpcast that full-size frames are now valid on Warpcast. I am attaching screenshot

Can you make the longest dimension of minted assets rule the Manifold BASE NFTs render?
Hence, a Vertical asset should render as a vertical frame, a square image should render as a square, and a horizontal image should render as a horizontal.

This is my rendered Manifold BASE Edition gallery page link:

Are you seeing any error messages?
NO

• A screenshot of the issue/error with the console.
    No error log

• What browser are you using?
    Safari iOS 18

• What wallet are you using?
    I use Coinbase wallet to post on Farcaster. Warpcast user id: DRIVR
    0x17284ef3be70b4079f7e22c737ddd87c55334f60

======
What do I need to do to mint on Manifold Base and see my posts appear in the original aspect ratio on Warpcast?

gm! Thanks for this feedback - For the time being this is just the format of how the Frames app will render image previews. Will definitely keep this in mind when we’re looking to make updates here.

This is a major drag Lyndo. I don’t want to switch to another smart contract.

Please fast track this. I wrote Manifold and Eric about this many months ago. Why not fix it?