We would like to do a free mint using your platform. I wanted to know if it is possible? (Not mint by creators. Mint from web interface for our community)

We would like to do a free mint using your platform. I wanted to know if it is possible? (Not mint by creators. Mint from web interface for our community)

is it possible to do on your ERC721 smart contract. Supply will be 2000. Whether it will be possible to upload 4,000 files to the pinata. (2000pfp 2000reveal pfp) Will we also be able to do reveral. At a time when it will be convenient for us. Where can we do it?

You can do an erc721 claim page and update the metadata by following the instructions in this thread.

I’m sorry, I don’t get it. We want to do a basic mint process.

1. Create a contract and through an API or your out-of-the-box solution allow people to mint tokens. It’s important — mint themselves, not to buy already minted tokens. By default, tokens should have unrevealed metadata.

2. First 1000 tokens are free to mint, then we want to set the price for a one token mint. Also there is max 5 tokens per wallet.

3. After, we need to set the metadata of each token based on our id-numbered .json-files (e.g. 1.json, 2.json, 3.json)

We are not sure if your service is right for us or we need to use handcrafted contract and website.

We don’t see tools to mint-from-outside and automatically set metadata from .jsons. If these tools exist, where can we find them and how can we use them?

There is no API available.