Welp! collectors are receiving "error you are not eligible for this burn"

Please note that all of our support will be handled on this forum. Beware of external links. Manifold employees will have a Manifold Team badge next to their name.

In order for our team to investigate a bug/errors, please provide the following:

• wallet address: animatedmfers.eth
  • we created the burn to redeem page, contract showed properly! we just launched it on base, it’s live now and people are getting an error: “you are not elligible for this burn” even tho everyone who holds 2 editions of “based summer should be”!
  • What are you trying to do?
    burn (2) of this: based summer
    to redeem claim page: the best undefined food in town! | Manifold
  • What is the actual outcome? Are you seeing any error messages?
    everyone receiving this error: “error you are not eligible for this burn”
  • A screenshot of the issue/error with the console. Instructions here:
  • What browser are you using?
    chrome/safari/rainbow/metamask (tried them all)
  • What wallet are you using?
    rainbow & metamask both don’t work

Hi!

I see that 2 tokens have already been burned so want to confirm if the issue is still ongoing? If so could you manage to get some error logs for us from a collector? To access error logs on browsers, you can check out the instructions here Accessing the Browser Console and Network Logs - HappyFox Support

1 Like

the two tokens were airdropped because we were afraid itd start working before we could burn two for ourselves! the issue is still ongoing, let me get you those error logs

not sure if this is what you were asking for, but the main issue is that after connecting our wallet, with the (2) editions to be burned, it doesn’t even allow us to click “select tokens” to be burnt since it is saying “you are not eligible for this bur

n”

hmm, could you give me an example of a wallet address that holds the (2) editions and is unable to be burned please?
Our base scanner could possibly be behind if the tokens just recently minted. Trying again after a bit might work

nicolasdavis.eth is mine! i can send you two editions for you to try too if u want some dope animated mfer art :rofl: - we trying to figure this out cuz theres almost a thousand editions minted already lol!

i just tried again - didnt work:/

hmm let me take a look to see what the issue is

1 Like

truly appreciate you taking the time to do so mfer O-’

gm dongqtm, no luck?

gm! Sorry still looking at the issue, please hang in there while we figure this out for you

1 Like

okay thanks!m because i also have another burn planned for thursday (tomorrow) that will also require the “based summer” edition but will have to put it off if it’s not fixed!

truly appreciate your help in figuring this out!

It does seems like our scanner is still a bit behind. We are looking into this deeper to confirm if that is the issue. If it is we just might need to wait until things catch up

1 Like

okay, that’s understandable, do you have an estimate of how long that will take so i can inform collectors or you really don’t know?

Right now we are about 2 days behind but thats only an estimate, I can update you tomorrow on the status

1 Like

yes please! thank you in advance!